Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today In Holy Crap: I Can Hold This Bottle My Own Damn Self!!

This afternoon, I was in The Bronx (my ass was complimented by a 13 year old today), and Shannon was in Midtown (I don't think her ass was complimented by a 13 year old today, but it's nice nonetheless). Isaac hung out with what he will refer to one day as "Grandma," and I will refer to as "Free Child Care." And apparently, in the latest in a long line of things I don't get to see, the little sumbitch showed off for Grandma by holding his bottle on his own.

On the one hand, this is amazing. Hell, any number of embarrassing spills on bar patrons later, and I still can't do what he did today. On the other hand, I'm kind of disappointed that I missed another cool first, because I had to make sure that kids in the South Bronx understand that you just can't call the Science teacher a white devil. Or comment on the math teacher's physical attributes. Don't hate me because I have a sweet ass. I can't help it.

Hopefully I'll have video evidence soon.

1 comment:

  1. I think I speak for everyone when I say we neither want, nor can we stomach, video evidence of your "sweet ass".

    ReplyDelete