Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Photo Load



I'm not a big Halloween guy. I mean, it was awesome until I was 12 (One year my mom made a kick ass Ninja Turtle shell, and I was far and away the best looking Michaelangelo in Metro Detroit in 1989. Suck it, Adam Arnone!). But after that, I really never got into more grown up Halloween stuff. All store-bought and "slutty bumble bees" and whatnot. Really, I'm not going home with the slutty Oscar the Grouch, slutty penguin, or the slutty Congressional Aide. Which just makes Halloween parties like going to the world's most disappointing strip club.

However, with the little man in the fold, I was actually excited for this year's Oct. 31st festivities. We dressed him up as a chicken. This was very cute (see below), but more importantly, it let me call him "Little Clucker" in public all evening. Delightful. Plus, half off Halloween candy at Rite Aid. FAT DADDY COMETH!!!

Pics:











8 comments:

  1. I guess that leaves you as the Giant Clucker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was Mother Clucker. David was Cluckhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he looks ridiculously happy in the swing wearing the costume :D also ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what will unfold when Adam Arnone gets his Google Alert on his name tomorrow.
    // this costume is absolutely wonderful. also I love Mother Clucker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, David named the stuffed chicken Cluckwad. Our poor, poor child.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god. How cute is that. By the way, thanks for the props on the costume. That was my favorite halloween year too. You as Mikey and Tim as T-Rex. Can't wait to help Shannon make next year's costume.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isaac is SO SO cute here! And he still has my chicken! For some reason I seem to have confused him with our dog in my head and therefore assumed the chicken would have been eaten by now. I think I need to get my head checked.

    I miss Isaac and want to see him in his chicken costume in person! ...would it be wrong if I put a picture of him on my desktop?

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a badass T-Rex too

    ReplyDelete