Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday Night Photo Load, or, WHY DO I TALK TO MY SON LIKE I'M A DAMN MUPPET?!?





So Isaac is discovering cause and effect. Specifically, he's discovering that if he kicks his legs frantically, he can make his chair bounce. Unsurprisingly, this is adorable. So, I do the whole "proud poppa just getting some video for the blog" thing (like anyone reads anything I have to say on the way down to the pictures...), and take a video.

Cut to a few moments ago, and I'm watching this video as it loads, and I come to a horrible realization: I sound like a total effing idiot when I talk to this child! Seriously, it's like Barney the Dinosaur had a cocaine related stroke after an all-weekend Vegas binge with Dora and Diego. Yooooooooo Gabba Gabba! I sound insane!

Ugh.

Photos:



2 comments:

  1. I don't think you sound like a muppet-- more like the hippie teacher from Beavis and Butt-head.

    ReplyDelete